Don’t miss one saucy story!
The Low Down
Hey- I'm April. I'm proud junque queen who loves my little shop, The Peppered Peony, in Sedalia MO. It's full of cool and quirky vintage and upcycled stuff. I also try to keep my customers creating their own versions of happiness with open craft nights and workshops. I like to share recipes and funny stuff on my blog when I get a spare minute too, but who really has spare minutes anymore, right?
- I have priorities… February 27, 2013
- Peppermint Plates… December 13, 2012
- european flea Markets, stubborn preconceived notions and being brave enough to give a rip… January 18, 2013
- Listening is an Act of Love… October 21, 2013
- A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Outlets in the Bathroom… January 29, 2013
What I’ve been Pinning…
Grab a button
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thepepperedpeony.com" title="The Peppered Peony" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thepepperedpeony.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/BlogButton.jpg" alt="The Peppered Peony" style="border:none;" /></a></div>